Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Wisteria Ballerina

 

Freshly Made Sketches have another great sketch this week.

I decided to make another ballerina card, this time in purple.

IMG_4306

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Tiny Dancer (Tiddlyinks), So happy for you, confetti

Card : wisteria, concord crush, black, x-press it, in colour hostess dsp

Ink : wisteria, white

Other : jewels, square punch, big shot, polka ef, wisteria ribbon, copics

 

I am making a box of ballerina cards to give to a friend for her birthday and I have a lot still to make. Challenges are a great way to make similar yet different cards for a set I think and they keep you motivated to keep creating.

 

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Isn't she fantastic in Wisteria??!! Wonderful card! Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love that wisteria colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love this Kathy! The ballerina is absolutely adorable and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card. I have that tiddlyinks stamp too! Thanks for your email and sorry I haven't replied yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image! Bet your friend will love a selection of these cards :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!