Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lovely Challenge


I have made two Merry Monday challenge cards this week. 
It was hard to decide which one I liked better to use as my guest designer card because I liked this one a lot too.

IMG_4291

The tree looks very pretty in real life because I stamped it using a combination of artichoke and champagne shimmer paint, it’s sparkly and pretty. I also like this colour combo, the background paper is baja and then I have brayered baja and NQN at the bottom and wisteria and eggplant at the top.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Lovely as a tree
Card : baja, shimmery white, plum, white, subtles dsp stack
Ink : artichoke, NQN, baja, wisteria, eggplant
Other : brayer, champagne shimmer paint, big shot, polka dot ef

Kathy

8 comments:

  1. This color combo is GORGEOUS!!! I do like your Dasher card, but the colors you used here make it exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. I adore Dasher ... But I am so tempted to get lovely as a tree and what you have done here is so beautiful you aphave made me even ore tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Kathy! Another beauty! I just adore this pretty card, that background is fabulous my friend, thank you for making another card this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! lady, you can make that brayer sing :). I love these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWzers Kathy, this is gorgeous! I just love your tree and the beautiful background you've created with your brayer! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stunning, Kathy. Absolutely love the colours of your brayered background and the overall result is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!