Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Little Trumpet


There is another great sketch for Merry Monday this week.



And I got this stamp this week and couldn’t wait to play with her.  It was a perfect match!  It has been a really wet, dark, cold and dreary day in Hobart today but I had a lovely time in my craft room colouring her and making this Christmas card  :)

IMG_4395

Ingredients :
Stamps : Little Trumpet (Lili of the valley), Four the holidays
Card : baja, white, xpress-it
Ink : baja, stazon, memento black
Other : copics, spica, white pen, nesties

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Kathy! Such a sweet image, and the soft blues are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft and pretty card Kathy, she is adorable! Love your colouring and the clouds you created. Thanks for joining in the fun at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, that image is so cute. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling angel and your clouds are beautiful! This is a very peaceful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this card - so darling and I agree with the others too, peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING!

    Yes I did shout that on purpose. I love the clouds and the angel and well everything! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!