Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Peace

I used a few animals from Lavinia stamps for this Christmas card and I think they give a real Peace on Earth feel :)

I used the small Reindeer, Pipin and one of the Whimsical Hares.




 

The background was created using a star stencil, distress ink and a gel press.  I added the grass over the top of this with distress inks.

I die-cut the word using Whimsy Stamp's Bold ABC Die, darkened the edges and did some highlighting with a white gel pen.

I stamped the animals in black, added some highlights and used charcoal to ground them and frame the panel.

I especially love the way the hare looks jumping over the word :)


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Ink Art Designs - anything goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday - celebrate

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Christmas Critters



Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment:

I love comments!