Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2020

Reindeer Wreath


It's day 2 of my Christmas card showcase and I have used Lavinia Stamps gorgeous Reindeer again :)




 

I used Distress Ink pads again but used the "smooshing method"  this time. The colours turned out so pretty together that I decided to showcase them and kept the card clean and simple.

I stamped another Lavinia stamp called Berry Wreath with Mini Berries on top of the background with a Brilliance pad called pearlescent orchid.  It turned out very pretty and a little shimmery too :)  Some of the berries on the stamp are clear and I went over these with a white gel pen.  I didn't use the Mini Berries that come with this set but just stamped the wreath a couple of times and left a section open.


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :



Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


5 comments:

  1. Another lovely Christmas card using the Lavinia stamps, thanks for joining us again at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW fantastic background and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, love so much the scene you have created! Fabulous mix of stamps and inks!
    Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, I love your background, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque.
    Happy New Year;-))m

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!