Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2020

It's almost time

 I have a Christmas card using a stamp from Dreamerland Crafts to share today.

This one is called It's Time to Dress Up the Christmas Tree and it's so sweet :)




I usually colour with Copics but this time I decided to try watercolouring instead.

It helped to create a nice soft "old-fashioned Christmas" type feel that I was wanting.

The sentiment stamp comes with this set and it's lovely.  The "Christmas" is a thicker font and I decided to use a white gel pen in the middle of each letter.  I really like how that turned out :)


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

Simon Says Monday - Celebrate

Simon Says Wednesday - sparkle and shine


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Kathy!
    I love your sweet card. I saw it entered over at SSS and had to come take a closer look. Then, I saw that you also entered it at my challenge blog, and I was even more excited. Thanks SO much for linking up with us at Word Art Wednesday. Seeing your wonderful art is such a treat, and I thank you for sharing. Hope you've had a blessed Christmas, and that the Lord will see you safely through the New Year.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - Blog Hop Stop

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!