Pages

Friday, December 25, 2020

Celestial Gold


Merry Christmas

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love and laughter :)




 
I have one last Christmas card to share. :)

I made the background by brayering distress inks onto my gel plate and splashing on a little water and ink.  These Christmas cards have been my first time experimenting with a gel press and I'll admit, I threw a lot of attempts in the bin :(  But this is one of the backgrounds that really worked :)

I used Lavinia Stamps small Reindeer, Pipin and Celestial Tree to create a very clean and simple card.

I darkened the ground with a little charcoal, used a white gel pen for highlights and a gold glitter pen on the tree.  It is very sparkly in real life :)


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Ink Art Designs - anything goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - sparkle and shine


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas filled with love and laughter.

Thanks for your support :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!