Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Joyful Reindeer

 

I have another Christmas card to share today using Lavinia Stamps small Reindeer and Berry Wreath with Mini Berries.  They are both such beautiful stamps aren't they?! And I decided that I wanted to try a purple and silver colour combo which is beautiful too :)





This time I decided to try making a full wreath and I added the mini berries to it.

I stamped the wreath with Archival Peeled Paint and the berries with Dusty Concord.

I coloured the open berries on the wreath with a silver glitter pen so it is nice and sparkly and shiny and added a few highlights with a white gel pen.

I used Whimsy Stamps Bold ABC die to cut the word Joy from silver card.


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Ink Art Designs - anything goes

Simon Says Stamp -Christmas critters

Chocolate Baroque - anything goes

Simon Says Stamp  Monday - Celebrate


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Such amazing CAS!! So striking! Silver and purple is really beautiful and the second generation ink gives a fab depth to the wreath!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty using the Lavinia stamps and lovely colour palette, great to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque December challenge, many thanks for joining in at both.

    Have a peaceful Christmas and lets pray 2021 will be a better year for everyone.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!