Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Special Gift


Kraftin’ Kimmie has a whole range of challenges this week in celebration of World Card Making Day.  I thought I would enter one and use another image from the wonderful Joyful Holiday set.

This set is really versatile because 2 of the 3 images can be used for birthday cards as well as Christmas cards and that is what I decided to do.  This image is perfect for any friends of my daughters because she is wearing a onesie.  I’m not sure if the whole world has caught onesie fever like we have in Australia but I’m sure they would love this card just because she’s in one!






I am entering this card into the Paper Piecing challenge at Kraftin’ Kimmie.  I paper pieced the box and the bow and used the same papers in the background too.


Ingredients :
Stamps : Joyful Holiday (Kraftin’ Kimmie)
Card : x-press it, black, saffron, Authentique – Delightful
Ink : memento black, versafine black, saffron
Other : circle nesties, big shot, subtles button, bakers twine, kindyglitz, gold spica, copics

Copics used :
E 000, 00
Y 21, 23, 26
YR 14
BG 0000, 000
RV 0000, 21
R 000, 20, 30


Kathy

3 comments:

I love comments!