Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy Deer

 

I had fun looking at the new September release at Kraftin’ Kimmie a couple of weeks ago.  Their design team had made some wonderful cards so I left them some comments and I was VERY lucky and won this set called Joyful Holiday.  It arrived this week and I decided to make a card with it straight away.  There are actually 3 really cute stamps with sayings in the set but this one is my favourite.  Isn’t she cute!  And I LOVE the sentiment that goes with her :)

 

IMG_6999

 

I would like to enter this card into the Kraftin’ Kimmie challenge this week which is Inspired By Nature and also the challenge at Creative Card Crew where the challenge is to make or use a tag.

I had fun colouring the Deer Girl with my copics and I sponged a cloudy sky.  I added some kindy glitz for some sparkle and the bells are a bit fun too because the card looks, but also sounds, cute.

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Joyful Holiday (Kraftin’ Kimmie)

Card : x-press it, olive, limeaid, pip, black, Vintage Summer (Little Yellow Bicycle)

Ink : memento black, pool party

Other : big shot, Grassy edges (MFT), Traditional tags (MFT), bakers twine, bells, olive taffeta ribbon, kindyglitz, copics

 

Copics used :

R 24, 27, 29, 30

RV 21, 23, 25, 0000

Y 11, 13, 15, 21, 23, 26

E 000, 00, 31, 50, 53

BG 10

W 1, 3, 5, 7, 9

G 21, 24

YG 03, 13

Thanks for this fantastic prize Kraftin’ Kimmie, I love it!  :)

 

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, love the layout and sponged background. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Kathy, gorgeous image and colouring and fantastic layout and stitching. It is such a small world, I am a CATHY TANNER by marriage and living in the UK. Are our hubbies are related????

    Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH!! How perfect are those clouds!! Darling card!! Thanks so much for joining us at KKS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So cute. I love the bells

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, the image is so fun and I love the dotty paper!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!