Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Happy Baby Fairies

I had a lovely time playing with some fairies this week :)

These two cuties are from the Mo's Digital Pencil set 6 Baby Fairies (girls)

I thought they would love to fly amongst some rainbow clouds so after colouring them with Copics I made a special night sky for them :)




To create the cloud panel I used Distress Oxide inks and made a blend with Raspberry, Violet, Peacock and Mermaid.

I then used an MFT Cloud stencil and black Distress ink to create the clouds.

I used a star stencil from CC Designs with texture paste for the stars.

I cut a number of the Whimsy Stamps Happy die from black card and glued on top of each other and then added a white one slightly to the side. This gave the word more impact because of the height and the black outline.  The sentiment is from a Whimsy set called Bunny Balloons. 

I added glitter gel pen to the flourishes on the fairies wings and also some Wink of Stella so the wings are a little glittery although it's hard to tell in the photo unfortunately.


Copics used :

YG 01, 03

B 0000, 00, 02, 04

RV 00, 02, 25

R 22, 30

E 000, 00, 13, 41, 42, 43, 50

Y 23, 26


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Time Out challenge - quote - "Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud" Maya Angelou

We love stamping - anything goes

Paper Funday Challenge - anything goes

Simon Says Monday - Die-cuts


6 comments:

  1. I adore Mo's images and these angels are precious! Your coloring is fantastic, Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable card!! A wonderful design with these cute baby angels and the colourful cloudy sky!! The sentiment have a fab dimension !!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a sweet and fun card and in pretty colours, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping September challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my. So very adorable and lovely coloring. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping September Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and looks like it is printed instead of hand coloured! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!