Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Father Christmas Gnome

I have a card to share using the Father Christmas Gnome set from Mo's Digital Pencil. 

I loved colouring these cute images and they work so well on a clean and simple card style card like this one.








I used copics to colour the images and fussy cut them out. 
For the background I used patterned paper and I also tore some white cardstock to create a snowy ground. The Peace on Earth stamp is from on old Stampin Up set.


Copics Used :
W 1, 3, 5, 7
R 24, 27, 29, 30, 59
E 000, 00, 21, 42, 44
Y 26, 28
YG 17
BG 0000



I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

ABC Christmas Challenge - S is for snow
Word Art Wednesday- anything goes with words


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



1 comment:

I love comments!