Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tall Cake

I have a Birthday card to share today using the gorgeous Tall Cake stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.

I think it's beautiful, fun and quirky and I loved colouring it!






I decided to keep the card clean and simple to focus on the girl and the cake.

I coloured the image with Copics and I added some white to her dress with a gel pen.

I used a die to cut out the panel and added the Magnolia Tilda Lace die at the top.

I used a gold glitter pen for the candle flames which looks nice and sparkly ( but hard to tell in the photo).

The sentiment is from an old CC Designs set called Birthday Wishes.


Copics used :

RV 02, 21, 23

R 20, 30

E 000, 00, 21, 31, 33, 35, 50

Y 15

W 00


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Allsorts Challenge - anything goes

Crafty Calendar Challenge - anything goes

Word  Art Wednesday - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



2 comments:

  1. It is a fab image and your colouring and layout make for a wonderful CAS card. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this image and it's perfect for your card design, Kathy. Sweet extra details in your border, twine and stitching. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!