Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Meadow of Hope

I have a card to share today using some Lavinia Stamps.

I made it for my daughter's birthday and she loved it :)




I created the background using by using a gel plate with Distress oxide inks and then splattering on a bit of water with mica added to it. 

Then I created the scene using Lavinia stamps and adding some highlights with a white gel pen and gold glitter gel pen.

Stamps used :

Tree of Courage

Tree of hope

Meadow mushroom

Mini meadow mushroom

Small dwellings

Star mini

Whimsical hares


This card was so much fun to make :)


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Lavinia Stamps - Enchanted forest

Ink Art Designs - anything goes

We Love Stamping -anything goes with stamping


Thanks so much for dropping by today :)

Kathy







3 comments:

  1. A delightful Lavinia creation, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fabulous card, love how you mixed all the Lavinia stamps and your gel plate background. The thin white frame on kraft cardstock makes the scene just pop.
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love it too! Fabulous and beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping September Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!