Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Daisy Daisy

I have a card to share for Mo's Digital Pencil today and this little cutie is called Daisy Daisy

I just had to use her for my daughter's birthday card because she LOVES pigs :)





I had fun colouring this gorgeous girl with Copics and I drew little flowers all over her top with a white gel pen.  It's a bit hard to see in the photo but it gave it a lacy look.


Copics used :

E 000, 00, 13, 21, 35, 37, 53, 55

YR 14

Y 11, 15

R 000, 00, 20, 30

YG 01, 03

W 00

B 0000, 93

BG 000, 09, 72


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Time Out challenges - cute

Wednesday's  Creative Inspiration challenge - spring flowers

Paper Funday Challenges - anything goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



4 comments:

  1. Such lovely card, its so clean, I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Paperfundays Challenge. Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. this is the cutest birthday card! Love your coloring and the little details you added with white gel pen and look at the cute pig tucked in the pocket. Thank you so much for joining us with your cute entry at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I love the image and it's coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your image is so beautifully coloured - I love the design you created on her top - I thought it was patterned paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!