Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Misty Morning Meadow Mushrooms

I had fun creating this card and things got a bit messy too :)

I had different inks, stencil, gel plate, brayer, pens, paints, embossing powder, stamps and stuff everywhere but I had a wonderful time and I ended up with this card :)







I created the background using Distress Oxide inks with a tree stencil and a gel plate.

I used Whimsical Hares, Berry Wreath, Meadow Mushroom and Mini Meadow Mushroom from Lavinia Stamps. 

I stamped the wreath with ink and also white embossed some of it. I then used glitter gel pens to colour the berries.

I used a wet paint brush with oxide ink to paint the underside of the Mushrooms and used glitter and white gel pens on those also.  

I also flicked on some white gesso and watery distress oxides.





I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Lavinia Stamps Challenge : misty morning

Ink Art Designs - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!