Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Teen Fairy Pia

 I needed to make a Birthday card for my daughter and I decided to use this very sweet image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Teen Fairy Pia.  She's beautiful and I just love the expression on her face!





I coloured her with Copics, added a little sparkle to her wings and then cut her out.

For the sentiment I used a die from Pinkfresh Studio called Sending and cut out segments from an old SU stamp set to use with it.  I also die-cut some stars from the Cosmic Star Border by Memory Box.

I used some Lawn Fawn paper called watercolor and drew on some sketchy lines.

Hopefully my daughter likes it.


Copics used :

BG 0000, 000, 10, 11

RV 00, 02

YG 11, 13

R 20, 30

E 000, 00, 21, 31, 35, 53, 55



Paper Funday Challenges - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I love Mo's images and this one is very sweet; your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!