Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Flower Jar

I have a card to share for Mo's Digital Pencil today using a gorgeous stamp called Flower Jar.

I haven't coloured flowers for a really, really long time but I loved it!

This arrangement is just so warm and homely and I decided to leave the card blank because there's just so many occasions I could use it for.





I decided to go for orange Iceland Poppies with white Daisies and found some old paper from my stack that coordinated quite well :)

Copics used :

BV 0000, 02, 04, 13

Y 13, 15

YR 14, 16, 18

YG 01, 03, 13, 17

BG 01, 10



I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

We Love Stamping - anything stamped with option of stencilling

Crafty Calendar Challenge - anything goes

Paper Funday challenge - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by :)

Kathy


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful focal vase of Poppies, thanks so much for joining in with our February theme at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this image and your coloring is superb! I also love Mo Manning so I've got to have this image. Thanks for entering your lovely project in the challenge at The Paper Funday. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vase is just beautifully coloured, well done. I like how you have just showcased the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured and such a pretty image.

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, I love the image. Thanks for joining in our February 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!