Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Superhero Baby

I have a card to share today featuring Superhero Baby from Mo's Digital Pencil.

I needed a card for a baby boy and I wanted it to be fun and a bit different.  This stamp was so perfect and I loved colouring him and creating the background too.





The background was created using distress oxide and distress ink with the Sun Rays stencil from Whimsy Stamps and then splattering it with gesso.

The Superbaby sentiment comes with the stamp and I just typed the other part of the sentiment on the computer and cut it out.  

I wanted to have Superbaby standing on a cloud but I don't actually have a die like that so I used a cloud stencil instead.  I just sponged ink along a cloud edge and then cut it out myself.  It's amazing that I have never thought to do that before! haha :)


Copics used :

R 20, 24, 27, 29, 30, 59

B 04, 06

E 000, 00, 13, 21


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!