Pages

Friday, February 4, 2022

Glittery Celestial Tree

I have a card using Lavinia Stamps to share today.

I used the small Reindeer, Pipin, Celestial Tree and the little flower at the base is from the Foliage set.


The background was made with the Smoosh Technique and Distress oxide inks.
It is a one of a kind background that I'm not sure I could replicate unfortunately but it is great to be able to give someone such an individual card. as it turned out pretty cool I think.

I sponged on some mowed lawn oxide ink for the grass at the bottom and used peacock feathers distress ink around the outside to really draw your attention to the centre of the card.

I then used a glittery gold gel pen for a flurry of ''blossoms" on the tree.

I decided to leave this card sentiment free so that I can use it for pretty much any occasion :)


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Lavinia Stamps - glitter flurry
Ink Art Designs - anything goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


1 comment:

  1. WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, I love your card, so beautiful ...

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!