Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Not Quite Baja

 

Well I’m having a little break from creating at the moment.

After Still AddINKtive folding, I’m not on any design teams any more and I’m just taking some time out for a bit.

Last year I was extremely honoured to be asked to be on the Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen Design Team.  It was a 6 month term and was exciting and challenging at the same time.  It was a wonderful experience.  Anyway, as I’m having a little break I thought I would start putting my Dirty Dozen cards on my blog.

 

IMG_4715

 

Ingredients:

Stamps :  forever young, whimsical words

Card : NQN, baja, white, subtles dsp stack

Ink : stazon, pool party, turquoise, pip, wisteria, crumb cake NQN

Other : big shot, finial press ef, scallop trim border, labels framelits, brayer


This one wasn’t actually made in my first month there, but I chose it to show today because of the colours in it. 

If you haven’t already heard, Stampin Up are changing their colour families.  We are getting a few favourites back like blushing bride and pear pizzazz :),  a few in colours are staying longer like pool party and wisteria wonder :), but some are going like Baja and Not Quite Navy :(  :(  :(  :(

I am so sad about that!  I do love Pool Party, but Baja and Not Quite Navy are my favourite Stampin Up colours of all time!

I’m not sure how I’ll create without them but I’ll mourn them for a bit and then I am going to start playing in lots of different challenges again to try to ease the pain :)

 

Kathy

1 comment:

I love comments!