Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Serenely Distressed

 

I finally got back to doing some stamping this week.  While I have been making cards, they have been my son’s wedding invitations.  I finally finished them and then needed a bit of a rest. I am not real good at mass producing cards, I like the creative side of things much more. (I will post a photo of the invites soon).

So when I saw this great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches I was excited to create something new and play along with them.

 

I brayered the card with pool party and island indigo at the top and lucky limeade at the bottom.

 

 IMG_6177

 

I decided not to add a sentiment to the card, so that I can use it for any occasion.

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : serene silhouettes, distressed dots

Card : white, espresso, pool party, island indigo

Ink : espresso, pool party, white, lucky limeade, island indigo

Other : limeade ribbon (ret), brayer

 

Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I love the colors.

    Audrina K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you crafting and such a gorgeous card to kick start that mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so beautiful. You have mastered the brayer technique. Your color choices are perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serene is exactly the right adjective for this card! Such lovely soft colors you achieved with the brayer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so calm right now! I love, love this card Kathy! Beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is stunning, love the brayering! Mine never comes out that even! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!