Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Woe Is Fay

I had some fun with my art journal this week :)  

I used a wonderful image from Mo's Digital Pencil called Woe is Fay

I really love her and she was a lot of fun to colour. The fabulously dramatic words in the speech bubbles come with her also :) 



For the background I applied pink, grey and white paint with a dry brush.

I added some stencilling using paint and Distress Inks with Tim Holtz Bubble and TCW Ethereal stencils.

I drew a border around the edge and added some splashes of watered down gesso.

I paired her with a sentiment from a Dina Wakley collage words set.  I thought it was a perfect sentiment to go with her.


Copics used ;

W 1, 5, 7, 9

YG 01, 03, 17

G 28

B 37

BV 00, 02, 04, 08, 13

RV 02, 21

E 000, 00

R 20





I'd like to enter my page into the following challenges :

We Love 2 Create - anything goes

We Love Stamping - favourite stamps


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


4 comments:

  1. Isn't Journalling a wonderful way to explore your creativity? Thank you for sharing your page with us at We Love Stamping, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun journal page in the great colours, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image and all the layers you have created for the background. Thank you for taking part in the We Love to Create Challenge, Gabrielle Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic creation Kathy. Thank you so much for entering your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!