Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Life is like a balloon card

I have a card to share today using Life is like a balloon by Mo's Digital Pencil.

This is such a great stamp set, it actually includes a dog with balloons and a sentiment too. I've used the whole set before on an art journal page but this time I decided to make a card with just the girl.





I coloured her with my Copics and then I created the cloud background in a different way to what I generally do.  I used a light blue copic marker to colour a sky but did it in a "rough" swirly way, not bothering about trying to blend it smoothly or evenly.  Then I used a darker blue Distress Oxide ink with a cloud die.  Finally I drew along the top edge of the clouds with a white gel pen and smudged it a little.  I was really happy with how the sky looks :)

At the bottom of the card I blended some Pistachio Distress Oxide ink and also added it to the bottom of some grass I die cut.

Copics Used :

B 0000, 00, 02, 21, 23, 24

R 20, 22, 27, 29

YR 18

Y 13, 15

W 1

E 000, 00, 21, 41, 42, 43, 44


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Crafty Catz - anything goes

Colour Crazy challenge - anything coloured goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


2 comments:

  1. what a happy card, I love a Mo image and great colouring, thanks for sharing your work at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet thanks for joining at colour crazy
    Groetjes Josje Dt

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!