Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Pull Me Along



I have a card to share today featuring some Dreamerland Crafts cuteness :)

This little girl and pig are absolutely adorable aren't they?!!!


The stamp is called Pull Me Along.

I coloured it with copics and used the co-ordinating Die and Stamp package to cut it out.
The insects, sun and sentiment come with the die and they made making a little background scene for them really simple :)





I made the background by sponging a cloudy sky with Peacock Feathers and Broken China Distress Inks. 
I used Mowed Lawn and Evergreen Bough Distress Inks for the grass and splashed some water on too.

I made a little hole in the wagon so that I could tie some linen thread from it to the piggy and popped them up with dimensionals.

Copics used :

E 000, 00, 11, 13, 21, 31, 33, 35, 37, 41, 42, 43, 44
R 000, 000, 00, 22, 30, 81
W 00, 1, 3, 5
Y 11, 13, 15, 23, 26, 28
BV 0000, 000, 00, 04,  05
YG 11, 13, 95
YR 14



I think this sweet stamp could be used for so many occasions but I made this card for my eldest daughter's birthday and she loved it :)
My youngest daughter was a bit jealous and wanted it for her birthday though! :(

Her birthday is in a few weeks and she loves this image so much that I think I'll have to make a card with it for her too :)



I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
Modsquad Challenge - ready for spring
Cas-ual Fridays - spring fever
Southern Girls - die cuts
Fashionable Stamping Challenge - springtime


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so very sweet, that little piggy and the twine...perfect.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, this card is beyond adorable! I LOVE those sweet images! Hope you've had a lovely Easter. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet creation with us at Southern Girls for our 'Diecuts' challenge. Love your fabulous inky scene. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so ca-ute! Thanks for playing along CAS-ual Fridays Spring Fever Challenge. DT Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and adorable card. Your coloring is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!