Pages

Monday, April 23, 2018

Pull Me Along Birthday


It was my youngest daughter's Birthday last week and she somehow turned into a teenager?!

I can't believe she's so big now!  Time goes by so fast doesn't it ?!!!
It's a bit sad  :(

Anyway, this is the card I made for her.

I had used this stamp from Dreamerland Crafts on a card for her big sister last month.  But she loved it so much I knew I had to use it on her card too.

I was happy with that because this stamp called Pull Me Along, is super cute and so much fun to colour!





I coloured the stamp with copics and used the coordinating die to cut her and the pig out.
I also used a little Wink of Stella on her wings for some sparkle and popped her up on foam tape for added dimension.

Ingredients :

Stamps - Pull me Along (Dreamerland Crafts), Birthday Chicks (MFT)
Card - x-press it, grey, black, Home sweet home (Graphic 45)
Ink - memento black, versamark
Other - white ep, balloon die (CC Designs), Tilda lace die (Magnolia), Wink of stella, copics

Copics used :
BG 72
B0000
R 000, 00, 20 ,30
G 21, 24, 28
YG 17
Y 21, 23, 26, 28
W 00. 3.5.7
E 000, 00, 11, 13, 21, 31, 33, 35, 37, 41, 42, 43, 44




I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Mod Squad Challenge - Happy Birthday with a balloon
Creative Inspirations - springtime
Addicted to Stamps - balloons/bunting/presents
Southern Girls Challenge - fairies/fantasy or flowers
The Cat's Pajamas - spring
Time Out Challenge - spring


My daughter was so happy when she saw her card!
She loved it :)


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and the image is really sweet. You coloured it beautifully. Happy birthday to your daughter and yes, time really flies and they grow up so fast..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this cutie with us at Creative Inspirations. Love it!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, thank you for playing along with my Birthday Card Challenge using Balloons! LeeAnn @ Modsquadchallenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card with an adorable image! So cute. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that image. Beautiful coloured and I love the design of your card.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet image - and I love how you paired it with the gingham patterned paper - they work so well together! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!