Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Retiring Tree

 

I thought I would show you another of my Dirty Dozen cards.  The theme was Neighbourhood.

This uses one of my favourite Stampin Up sets, Forever Young and it’s about to retire :( Actually so is Tiny Tags and the embossing folder too!  :( :( :(

If you live in Tasmania and would like to come to a little Retirement Party I’m having next Saturday please email me for more details.  We will be making some cards with both new and retiring products and I will have some exciting giveaways and retired products for sale too. RSVP by Wednesday please.

 

embroidered tree card

 

This is not one of the cards we’ll be making :)  This one took me quite a long while to do as I embroidered little french knots onto the tree to create blossoms. I chose a very pale pink embroidery cotton and it looked very soft and pretty.

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Forever Young, tiny tags, very vintage wheel, friendly words wheel

Card : vanilla, black, blushing bride, naturals ivory

Ink : stazon, crumb cake, pip

Other : vanilla seam binding, tag punch, big shot, vintage wallpaper ef, embroidery floss

Kathy

1 comment:

I love comments!