Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Penguin with Gift

 I have a Christmas card to share using a Mo's Digital Pencil stamp called Penguin With Gift.

It's one of Mo's older stamps and I love it!






I decided to make a colourful Bokeh background with Distress Oxides and white paint and then chose Copic colours to complement it.


Copics used :

W 00, 3, 5, 7

YR 14, 16

Y 000, 11, 13

B 00, 02

BG 10

V 12, 15

BV 02, 04

RV 55



I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Allsorts Challenge - anything goes

As you like it challenge - favourite non-birthday celebration. (Christmas because its so magical and full of love).

Creative Inspiration Challenge - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


4 comments:

  1. Such fun and so colourful, so pleased you shared with us at Allsorts challenge this week, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute stamp, I can see why you love it. Great card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Kathy. I love the background you created for the penguin. And he's fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring and a happy fun Christmas card..

    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!