Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Beach Baby

I have a very summery card to share this week.  Even though it's only the first week of Winter here I'm already looking forward to Summer!!! I've used a stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called Beach Baby and I think it's very sweet.




I created the background using different papers from an old Glitz pad called Uncharted Waters.  It's very old and I've been hoarding it because I love it so much:)  I also used an old Whimsy stamp in the background and rectangle dies from CC Designs.

Copics used :

BG 000, 07, 09, 72

R 20, 22

E 00, 11, 13, 21, 50, 53

W 00

RV 17, 69

YR 14, 16

Y 15, 26


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Allsorts Challenge - AG Use your dies.

Crafty Calendar - summertime

Creative Inspiration Challenge - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



3 comments:

  1. Great card Kathy, what a cute image! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping back to say thank you for also joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month with your beautiful card.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!