Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Mei with Peonies

I have a card to share today using the gorgeous Mei with Peonies stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.

I really love Peonies!  They are truly beautiful with their pretty pinks and seem so special too, I guess partly because they're only in bloom for a short while.  I have never had any because they're so expensive but at least I got to colour these ones and sweet Mei :)






Copics used :
B 0000
BG 72
R 20, 22, 30
YG 91, 93
W 00, 1, 3, 5, 7
E 000, 00, 21
 

 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Crafty Calendar challenge - die cuts

As you like it challenge - favourite flower

Allsorts challenge - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and love the colors you used for this card! I too love Peonies. I tried planting some from roots a few years ago but they didn't grow :(
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elane

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!