Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Choir

 I have a Christmas card to share using a gorgeous stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called Choir.

I love this image!



I decided to make this an almost one layer card (one piece on top of base card) which is something I hardly ever do.

I coloured the image with copics and then masked it so that I could create a background.

I used speckled egg distress oxide with an MFT cloud die and then used the same ink to stamp the Angels we have heard on high background stamp from CC Designs.

I used Pistachio and Citron distress oxides for the grass and then went over the top of this with copics to give it more of a grassy texture.


Copics used :

E 000. 00. 13, 21, 41, 43, 44, 53, 55

W 00, 5, 7

Y 11, 21

R 22, 27, 30

YG 03, 17


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Stamping Sensations - anything stamped with option of CAS

Creative Inspirations challenge - anything goes

Word Art Wednesday - words

Allsorts Challenge - anything goes

We love stamping - anything stamped


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy







4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kathy, I love the cute image and the background is beautiful. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Kathy - great stamping and colouring of both the stamps and background. Thank you for sharing this with us at We Love Stamping this month
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in with your wonderful project!
    DT - Val & Nan x

    https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable!! Thanks for joining us this month at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!