Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Skating Gnome

 I used one of the cute Skating Gnomes from Mo's Digital Pencil to make something a little different this week. I made an interactive slider card so that the gnome can really skate across the ice.



I have had the Surf and Turf die by MFT for years. I really wanted it because I love slider cards but I've never actually used it!  So I got this skating gnome specially to try it out and I had fun with it and love the result :)

For the sentiment I used words from a stamp that I cut out and the "ice" is made with some old letter stickers I had lying around.  

I made the sky using Distress Oxides and coloured the gnome with Copics

Copics used :

B 21, 23, 24, 26, 28

E 000, 13, 21, 35, 55

W 1, 3

R 20, 22




Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!