Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Fairy Tuttle

This week I got to use one of the gorgeous new stamps from Mo's Digital Pencil.  

This is Fairy Tuttle, she is absolutely adorable isn't she?!  




I coloured her with copics, and had a lot of fun choosing all my favourite colours for her clothes. I also added a little Wink of Stella to her wings and cut her out.

Then I created the background.  I used my gel press and brayered on some Distress Oxide inks. Then I added water to some of the ink and splashed it on top, then took a print.

After that had dried I used a circle mask to create a moon, sponging Distress Oxide around the edge and then highlighting the edge a little with white gel pen.  

I used Dandelions, Field Grass and Mini Stars by Lavinia Stamps with an old PSX words stamp to create a scene. 

Then I added some ground at the bottom with Distress Oxides and also blended them around the whole panel. I added a little glitter to one of the dandelions too although you can't see that in the photo.


Copics used :

BG 0000, 000,07, 09, 10, 11, 13,15, 49, 72

RV 00, 52, 63

V 01 12, 15, 17

R 20, 81

W 1, 3, 5

E 000, 00, 21, 42, 43, 47


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

We Love Stamping - favourite colours  (BG, RV, V)

Lets Craft and create - anything goes 

Allsorts Challenge - something new (stamps)


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

8 comments:

  1. She's a delightful image and such lovely depth of colour going into the background, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts Something New theme this weeks and also a favourite colour at our January challenge at We Love Stamping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and love the background!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet image and colouring, fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts
    and at We Love Stamping Challenges;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, love the background effect with the Gelli plate (I really must get mine out of the box and use it) and such a gorgeously coloured image too. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable and your card is wonderful. Great colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful image, I applaud your colouring and design, it's beautiful with a lovely colour mix. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours and I love that background. Thanks for joining us with your favourite colours at we love stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The background you created is stunning, as is your coloring! Thank you so much for playing with us at Let's Craft & Create Challenges and we hope to see you back for our new challenge on Sunday, February 5!

    Cindy | Design Team | Let's Craft & Create Challenges

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!