Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Mrs Claus

I have a card to share today featuring Mrs Claus one of the gorgeous new Christmas stamps from Mo's Digital Pencil.  

This is such a fun stamp and I loved colouring and creating this card :)





I created the backgound using the Gingham stamp from Whimsy Stamps with Citron Distress Oxide ink.  The sentiment is from an old CC Designs set and the Jolly die is from Concord & 9th. I also used the Envelope edger die by Whimsy Stamps.

I added some highlights to the Jolly die and added stars to Mrs Claus' apron with a white gel pen.


Copics used :

R 20, 22, 24, 27, 30, 59

E 000, 00, 13, 21

W 1, 3

YG 01, 03, 13

BG 0000, 000, 72


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

We love stamping - Christmas

Dream Valley Challenge - Dies or punches

Paper Funday Challenges - anything goes

Crafty Catz - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. You have created a very happy and colourful Christmas card, thanks so much for joining in with ur November Christmas theme at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love Mo's images and this one is definitely going on my "must have" list. I love your coloring and card design. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful image and your layout and papers complement it perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such an adorable card, I love your coloring of that wonderful Mo's image. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love Mo's images and you've colored this so perfectly! I think I will have to check this one out myself! LoL I find this absolutely precious! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow love this image and your colouring thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!