Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Fairy Magic

 I have a card to share today using another beautiful image from the 6 Baby Fairies set from Mo's Digital Pencil.

I decided to create a slimline card and use some "unusual" fairy colours for something a bit different :)




 I created the background using Pumpkin, Lemonade and Citron Distress Oxide inks through the Gradient Circle Stencil from Tim Holtz.

Her wings have some gold glitter pen on the flourishes and some glitter. White gel pen was used for the centre of the flower.  The sentiment is an old one by Penny Black.


Copics used :

Y 11, 13, 15, 23, 26

YG 0000, 01, 03, 06, 13

YR 16, 18

E 000, 00, 13, 41, 50


I think these colours with the pop of black make this fairy card a little more grown up looking.


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!