Pages

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Rockabilly Gals Record

I have a card for CC Designs to share with you today.
This cutie is from a new set by Roberto's Rascals called Rockabilly Gals.
There are 4 gals in the set and they are all gorgeous :)





I wanted to create a record for the card and I did this simply by using some circle dies.
And I decided to use a sentiment from the new Rockabilly Sentiments set for the "song title".  It is actually a long sentiment but I cut it into these three segments to make stamping on the record label easier.

I coloured her with Copics and added some pencil colouring to it also.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Rockabilly Gals, Rockabilly Sentiments, Aphrodite Twila (heart notes)
Card : x-press it, black, grey, red, slate
Ink : memento black, white, versamark, versafine black
Other : Circle Dies #1, MAC #4 die, white ep, copics, pencils

If you head over to the CC Designs Blog you will see some beautiful cards by the Design Team.
And if you leave a comment, you may even be lucky enough to win this set!


Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy




2 comments:

  1. Great card, I need to make some records for a DJ's card. Hope mine turn out as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!