Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Balloon Heart

I have another cutie to share with you from the latest release by CC Designs.

This is Balloon Heart and I LOVE her!!!  Isn't she adorable?!

She would be great for a Valentine card but I decided to make a Birthday card with her instead :)
The "Happy Birthday" is from the Birthday Wishes Sentiments set.  I embossed it with white and just cut these two words out to use.




It was so much fun colouring her!  I decided to use purples and greys and then teamed them with some blue on the card.  I really love this colour combo and decided to maybe splurge and buy some papers in these colours.  I looked online for a while and came up with nothing! (except a cute one for xmas). Why don't manufacturers like these colours?  Perhaps I'm unusual in liking them?
Anyway if you know of any papers in these colours please let me know.  I'd love to use them more often :)

Ingredients :

Stamps : Balloon Heart, Birthday Wishes Sentiments
Card : x-press it, grey, soft sky
Ink : memento black, versamark, white 
Other : layering tags die, snowy day enamel dots,  Tilda Lace Die, white ep, embossing folder SU, copics

Copics used :

V 12, 15, 17
RV 0000
R 30
E 000, 00, 21
W 00, 1, 3, 5, 7


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Deep Ocean Challenge : anything new
Word Art Wednesday : anything goes
Craft Calendar Challenge : something new
Ribbon Girl: any image

Thanks so much for dropping by today :)

Kathy




3 comments:

  1. What an adorable image! So cute! Love your coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond adorable, Kathy. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet art in our challenge. I hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!