Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Forest Baby

Hi :)  

I have a cute baby card to share with you today for CC Designs.

This is using an older stamp by Sweet November called Forest Friends. It is a set of 3 gorgeous animals and is now available as a digi.



I used embossing paste and the Stars Stencil to create the background and I cut the clouds out of felt using the Little Cloudy Outline Die.
I used the Make a Tag #6 Die again too.  I love that die!  I put a rhinestone brad at the top, which looks really nice in real life, it is just clear but it looks black and a bit weird in the photo unfortunately.
I used the Amy R Congrats Sentiments and embossed the word happy in white onto pink card and cut it out, just for something a bit different :)

Ingredients :

Card : x-press it, sky, slate, pip, Bundle of joy - a new edition (EP)
Ink : memento black, versamark, versafine
Other : Make a Tag #6 DieStars StencilLittle Cloudy Outline Dietilda lace die (Magnolia), copics


I'd like to enter my card into the challenge at 

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


2 comments:

  1. Darn it, I do wish you hadn't shown me this! Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too cute and adorable, but perfectly done, as always. So gorgeous Kathy. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loving this little cutie Kathy.. what a gorgeous little bunny and I love the layout you've used... perfect!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!