Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Elfie

Hi :)
It's Preview Time at CC Designs again !

Today the Design Team are showcasing the new CC Designs and Pollycraft images.

I decided to use this cutie from Pollycraft called Elfie.

CC Designs, Elfie, Pollycraft

Instead of making a card, I decided to decorate a cute (but cheap) little notepad.
My youngest daughter had a birthday party to go to and we had bought the birthday girl some pretty pens. So I thought a cute handmade notepad would be a great gift to go with it.  She absolutely loved it too - which was nice :)

Ingredients :

Stamps : Elfie, Rumor has it
Card ; x-press it, poppy, blush bride, limeaide
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other : Make a card #2 Die, Make a card #4 Die, Pierced Tickets Dies, copics


Copics used :

W 1, 3, 5, 9
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
YG 0000, 03, 91, 95
R 20, 24, 29, 30
BG 0000, 72

Please take a look at what the rest of the Design Team has to show you on the CC Designs Blog.
And thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. So adorable! What a great idea for a gift ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little notebook is darling. I need to try my hand at one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS - she's adorable!! I just HAVE to have this image! Loving your wonderful colouring of her too of course!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!