Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Only One

 

This week at still addINKtive we are showcasing 3 Sale-a-bration sets : Madison Avenue, Feeling Sentimental and Vintage Verses.

I have used Vintage Verses.  The sentiments in this set are just beautiful!

IMG_5767

One of my daughters teachers is unwell and hasn’t returned to work yet this year. We thought it would be nice to send her a card and I had originally thought of making a get well card or thinking of you but then I noticed  this sentiment and thought it would be perfect.  She is a very special teacher and we wanted to let her know how much she is appreciated and missed.

I decided to use the still addINKtive colour combo from a couple of weeks ago, pink pirouette, river rock and suede.

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Vintage verses, Flowering flourishes

Card : white, suede, pink pirouette, river rock

Ink : river rock, suede

Other : corner rounder punch, white grosgrain, houndstooth ef, delicate designs ef, vintage faceted buttons, pearls, big shot, boho punch, shimmer mist champagne

 

Please take a look at what the rest of the design team have made this week and join us :)

Kathy

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Kathy; I especially love all the white. I was unsure how I'd use this sentiment, but it is perfect for the purpose you're using it for. I'm sure this card will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Kathy! Love how you have added the pearls to the imagery, the pretty border & the perfect choice of sentiment. The colours are fabulous too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Kathy! Your pearl scrolls look lovely, clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Kathy, these sentiments are beautiful. I like the addition of the pearls and 3D flowers to your background, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sentiment is perfect for a special teacher! I love that idea and your card is so beautiful, it is sure to cheer her up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sentiments in the Vintage Verses set certainly are beautiful and so is your card. I love the fact that you have used that gorgeous colour combo again and all the added touches, especially the pearls, are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Kathy, I love your color combo and pretty flowers and pearls!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!