Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Wisteria Love

 

Here is another version of the Field Flower card I made for the sketch challenge at JAI this week.

IMG_3243

 

I really liked this colour combo too.

The flowers are first stamped with Wisteria and then with Eggplant.

Then I brayered Pool Party and NQN at the top and Pretty in Pink at the bottom.  I sponged around the edge with NQN and stamped the sentiment with stazon.

I stamped the stems with artichoke and cut out the flowers and popped them up on dimensionals.

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Field Flowers

Card : wisteria, white, neutral dsp stack

Ink : stazon, wisteria, eggplant, pip, NQN, pool party, artichoke

Other : big shot, square scallop, nesties, brayer

 

I think this sketch just works perfectly with the Field Flowers set.

 

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I love this one too. And again, jealous of your brayer skills. :) That background is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is beautiful! Your brayering & sponging effects really give a depth & dimension to your card. It's so lovely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fresh a lovely card! I too am jealous of your brayering skills!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!