Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Flutter notepad

 

Just thought I’d show you a little notepad I made, well decorated actually, for Rose.  She’s the friend my daughter gave the 5 side-step card to and I thought a little notepad with her name on it might be appreciated (plus the present just looked like it needed “something extra”).

I used another new stamp for me called All a Flutter, isn’t it a beautiful butterfly!  I also used Confetti for the background, it is one with lots of tiny letters, appropriate for a notebook I thought.  I also used lots of ribbon from my pre-Stampin Up days and some retired cardstock (as I was sure Rose wouldn’t care!)

Picture 346

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : All a flutter, confetti

Ink : stazon, cameo coral, choc chip

Card : cameo coral, blush blossom

Other : ribbons, aquapainter, big shot, timeless type alpha, rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!