Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

6 Little Monkeys

This is the other card I made for the Big Shot Fundraiser.
My youngest daughter turns 6 next year and I thought I might give it to her as her favourite colour is pink, and I knew she would like the “bling” on the party hats.  I also knew that if I came up with something else in the meantime that there would be lots of parties to go to next year with her friends all turning 6 too.
Well she saw it and loved it, but was disappointed and sad when I said I might give it to her for her next birthday. Why?  Well because she had already seen it and she wants a surprise!!! She had a think and said perhaps she might forget about it by then (April) so then all was good with the world again and she was happy !!!!
Picture 321
This card uses some of my new goodies too!
The numbers die, lots of tags die and although Party Hearty is not new I only just got it. The rhinestones are new and look so gorgeous on top of the party hats.  I’ve also used Early Espresso (a new colour) for the monkeys.  I didn’t really think I needed another brown (I love choc chip) but actually I really love this new one!  I also used melon mambo which I haven’t used before and paired it with old olive, which I couldn’t get my head around being a bright, but actually they look great together.
Ingredients :
Stamps : Fox and Friends, Upsy Daisy, Party Hearty
Card : whisper white, pip, melon mambo, old olive
Ink : melon mambo, early espresso, old olive marker
Other : big shot, lots of tags, simple numbers, rhinestones, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card Kathy.


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a playful, adorable card! Love the monkeys in the background.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!