Pages

Friday, April 26, 2024

Val

I made a birthday card for my "arty" daughter with the gorgeous Val stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.

Val includes the painted heart image in colour, while Val is black and white so you can have fun colouring her (but save some time on the heart) :)





After colouring her I added some paint splats using a paintbrush with Distress Oxides and a little water.

I actually don't own a red Distress Oxide (shocking, I know!) but I used Ripe Persimmon which was actually a very close match.  I guess this could depend on your printer and ink though?  I also splattered on some Lemonade Oxide with it.


Copics used :

YG 01, 03, 17

Y 13, 15

R 20, 27, 30

YR 18

W 00, 1, 3, 5

C 1, 5

E 000, 00, 13, 33, 35, 53


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

We love stamping - spring/anything goes

Paper Funday Challenge - anything goes

Stamping Sensations : anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


7 comments:

  1. OMG! I just love Mo's Digital Stamp images. This card is just darling!!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Mo's Digital Stamps have the cutest images and you created a really cute card with one of them! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mo Manning images and this one is especially sweet, and so is your CAS styled card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too much adorable! :D Love this little painting girl, how cute and sweet, she remembers me my niece when she was a kid. Beautiful clean design. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A delightful card for your Daughter, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and super cute! I´m thrilled to bits. :)
    All the best!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one sweet image and you have coloured her up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!