Pages

Friday, March 22, 2024

Little Punk

I have a birthday card to share today using a wonderful stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called Little Punk.  I love this image and it comes with this fun sentiment and a 'Happy Birthday' in the same font which I used on the inside of the card.




I coloured her with copics which was fun, ripped the side panels in true punk style and luckily found some grungy background paper to complete the look:)


Copics used :

E 000, 00, 21, 33, 35, 37, 39

W 00, 1, 3, 5, 7

YG 03, 11, 17

R 20, 22, 27, 30



I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Word art Wednesday - anything goes with a sentiment

We love stamping - feminine

Allsorts challenge - feathers or fur / anything goes

Paper funday challenges - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Wonderul colouring and a perfect card for a girl, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping and Allsorts challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, the cute image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's wonderful! Love the colouring and your CAs layout. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Kathy, she sure looks like she has made her mind up!! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of Mo's images and this little punk is going on my "must have" list. She's sweet, your coloring is awesome and the grungy background suits the image quite well. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your cute card in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I'm delighted to have you play along with us and I really hope you'll join us again soon. Have a blessed and creative week and keep on crafting! I look forward to seeing what you'll create next.
    Karen L
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!