Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Love Peace Joy Mouse

 I have a Christmas card to share using the gorgeous Love Peace Joy Mouse from Mo's Digital Pencil.  This is my last Christmas card for the year and I'm so glad I started early and kept to my plan of making one a month.  It has made this time of year a lot less stressful :)




I coloured her with Copics and decided to experiment a little by using a sparkly silver gel pen for the wreath. I wasn't very happy with it at first but once I used a white gel pen over the top to highlight some areas I thought it looked nice.

The background was a gel press with stencil piece I had made ages ago while experimenting.  I finally found a good use for it but have no memory now of how I made it unfortunately.

Copics used -

B 00, 02, 93

BG 000, 02

R 22

RV 52, 66

V 05

E 04, 41, 42, 43

W 00


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Stamping Sensations - favourite colours (blues)

Crafty Calendar - Christmas

Time Out Challenge - Sparkly

Allsorts Challenge - something beginning with 'B' (Blues and Baubles)


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love your sweet little mouse, lovely design and the soft prett blues. Thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations and Crafty Calendar challennges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, such a cute image. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this using the I Spy option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable llittle missed dressed in blue, thank you so much for joining our I spy something beginning with "b" challenge at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really sweet little Mouse image, many thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Stamping Sensations December challenge and also this weeks Allsorts theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have colored that adorable mouse beautifully, Kathy, and I love the gel press background you put her on. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the wintry feel of the card with all the blue hues. Beautiful coloring too. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cute card. Beautiful. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there, what a wonderful card you've made - I love all the colour scheme and the image is super cute! Thanks for joining in with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!