Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Airplane

 I have a card to share using a gorgeous stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called Airplane.




He was fun to colour and I kept the card clean and simple by masking the stamp and just adding some clouds using a stencil and Distress Oxides.

I decided to leave it without a sentiment so that I can use it for just about any occasion :)

Copics used :

E 000, 00, 21, 41, 42, 43, 44, 53, 55

G 21, 24, 28, 82

YG 03

B 0000, 23, 28, 37

BG 000

R 20, 22

C 1, 3, 5

W 00, 1, 3, 5


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Allsorts - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. What a super image and beautifully coloured against the clouds, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Kathy. I love the background you’ve created for the cute image. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
    DT Mervi

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!