Pages

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Tantrums

 I have a card to share using an adorable stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called Tantrums.



I kept the card very clean and simple to focus on the wonderful stamp with only the addition of some words I cut from a Dina Wakley Collage Words.

I work as a teacher's aide and I thought the card might be great card for when a teacher leaves the school :)


Copics used :

B 00, 93, 95

BG 0000, 10, 11, 72

YG 01, 03, 17

V 01, 03, 17

RV 00, 02

R 20, 22, 30

E 000, 00, 13, 21, 41, 43, 47, 50, 53, 55

W 00, 1, 3, 7



I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

We Love Stamping - anything goes

Allsorts Challenge - anything goes

Crafty Calendar Challenge - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy


8 comments:

  1. So colourful and what a real fun image, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and you've colored the kids so beautifully! Love the CAS design! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring skills you've shown Kathy. This is an image that would work as a 'hang in there' card for a mom, too :-) Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a teacher and I was immediately captured by this fabulous card, how fun and realistic kids, they make me smile so much! :D Amazing colouring and the words are just perfect!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful image and so true to life! You've coloured it beautifully. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful image. I love that you have kept the card simple so the image is the star of the show. Thanks for joining us at we love stamping this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card, I love the images and your beautiful colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Brilliant images and fabulous colouring! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!