Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Out of the Tub

I needed a card to celebrate the arrival of a baby girl this week and I decided to use Out of the Tub by Mo's Digital Pencil.  

It is so sweet I knew it would be perfect :)




I used quite a few dies on this card including the Sweet die from Whimsy Stamps and the Stitched Scallop Square and Shaker Hearts die from Pinkfresh Studio.


Copics used :

E 000, 00, 21

R 000,00, 30

RV 00, 02

W 00

YR 14, 16

Y 13, 15

I also tried to create a little texture on the towel with a blender pen.


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges 

Allsorts challenge - anything goes

Creations in pink - anything goes mainly pink

TIme Out - photo inspiration


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. A really sweet new baby card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card, what a sweet image. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card i love the cute stamp
    thanks for joining us at creations in pink
    hugs Ellen DT CIP

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Thanks for sharing at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you see this the first time you don't notice that you used monochrome colours... It is a beautiful one; bit nostalgic and still modern... Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!