Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Prince Edward Island

 I have a card to share using a beautiful stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil called Prince Edward Island.

I loved reading Anne of Green Gables when I was young and one of my daughters loved it too.  We also loved watching the Netflix series Anne with an E so I just had to get this stamp :)



I coloured Anne with Copics and used a bookmark die to cut her out.

I did a simple search for quotes from the book and used one of them on the card.  There are some really great quotes so I'm sure I will make more :)


Copics used :

YG 91, 93, 95

YR 14, 18

Y 15, 28

E 000, 00, 11, 21, 50, 53

R 20, 22, 30, 83

V 91, 93, 95

B 0000

W 00, 1


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Allsorts Challenge - anything goes

Creative inspirations challenge - anything goes


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. What a delightful image, I also loved the original book and series although still not watched Anne with an E, one for my list, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card and beautiful and true sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fabulous stamp and your colouring is beautiful with that pretty background paper too. Ann with an E is on my watchlist - one day I will see it! Thanks so much for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!